The demand for online communities continues to increase, but what is often overlooked is the huge importance of having someone at the helm of the community.
Let’s start with a bold statement.
A community manager is way more than someone who does some posting and chatting. They are the glue that holds any online community together, and with the right skillset, they can be the difference between success and failure.
In short, they are someone who is way more than just an admin watching over a communal space.
The CPD Certified Community and Membership Manager course will provide a unique insight into what a community needs from both perspectives.
Because this is not just a social media role, and this is not just a marketing role.
This is about creating a community, a shared experience that people want to return to and feel they belong.
It is how a brand interacts with their audience, grows connections and communicates.
By signing up for this course, you will learn how to feel more confident to get out there and create the best communities that are inclusive, creative, engaged and have a clear direction.
Plus, being a qualified community manager often opens the doors to more work, emails, content, social media, launches and even client support.
It truly is a great addition to grow your services and stay with clients you love.
Engaged communities and well run, value based memberships will never go out of fashion.
With so many of us now working from home, we miss the support that a network of colleagues gave us. Therefore, it is no surprise that the most cited reason for joining, and staying in, an online membership is the sense of community.
Without a proactive and dedicated Community and Membership Manager, engagement and support will not flourish and that is why individuals who excel at this job role will always be in demand.
And, by following this course, you will be accredited, giving you the confidence and instilling confidence in your future clients.
This is perfect for you if :
- You are a virtual assistant or would like to retrain to become an Online Community Manager.
- You are a Junior Online Community Manager or a Social Media Manager looking to expand your services.
- You are looking to upskill your existing VA or support staff.
- You are a passionate community member who wants to get some training to work in a support community manager/admin role.
Firstly, there are no time restrictions, and no sessions blocked out in your diary.
We believe everyone has their own sweet spot for when they are at their most productive, so you decide when you study, meaning you work at your own pace, in the way that suits you.
There are 10 modules to complete:
On completion, you will complete a case study or examination which will be independently graded, before you are awarded your accreditation.
Remember, it is not a simple process to receive CPD certification, so rest assured, the level of content is at the very top level – otherwise it wouldn’t have been accredited.
So, let’s just run through what the CPD Certified Community and Membership Manager course provides for you:
- Learning provided by someone who has first hand experience in the field, offering practical knowledge that goes beyond theoretical concepts.
- Access to exclusive industry insights and trends that can only be acquired through real-world work, providing you with a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of the role that others without proper training may overlook.
- Providing and developing a comprehensive grasp of the role, enabling you to confidently list this certification on your CV and proudly proclaim your expertise.
- Tried-and-true strategies and tips that your teacher has personally tested in various online communities and memberships, ensuring you steer clear of common pitfalls and enhance your employability in this field.
- Gaining clarity on how to strike a healthy work-life balance and establish essential boundaries in a role that can easily consume all your time, ensuring your long-term sustainability and well-being.
- Providing the qualification and knowledge base that will position you as a top candidate for roles such as a community manager or membership manager, which are increasingly sought-after in the online job market, making you highly in demand.
You'll also get...
Exclusive Expert Knowledgebase
You will gain access to the epic pool of knowledge and expertise within That Strategy Co.
Student Facebook Group
You will gain access to a private Facebook group with all other students, which will be frequented by experts in all topics.
Accredited Directory Featured
Once you've completed your course, you will be entered onto our Directory, giving you exposure to businesses right from the get go.